I travelled all the way from Luton to visit the Mazi Mas roaming restaurant at the Ovalhouse Theatre, south London. This…

It is often said that your life can change in a nanosecond. How true that is. My 29 year…

I went to see Millwall recently for the first time in over 12 years. My 24 year old son has…

I went to the Winter Gathering: Tower Hamlets Food Growing Network on Thursday. The venue, Southern Grove Community Centre, Yatton…

FH and I fostered from the first year of our marriage until our children began to get close to the…

I keep my horse in the village of Lilley. It has added a whole other dimension to my life spending…

I got duped by a beggar the other day walking back towards Euston Station. He was skinny, looked about my…

Liz Jones is a columnist at the Daily Mail.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/columnist-502/Liz-Jones-The-Mail-Sunday.html I am a big Daily Mail reader (more on that…

I am inspired by the pianos at Kings Cross St Pancras station. I walk through both adjacent stations on my…

This week I went to a celebration of five years for ‘Connect: Help on Your Doorstep’ – an outreach project…

I am totally in sync with the Peabody approach to community development. I think it is cost effective and sustainable….

Today I took a seat on the train. The off-beat bit of that statement is that I took a seat…