More single men should get social housing. I know there isn’t enough social housing full stop. I was shocked…

Last week I posted from stumble upon an article about ‘genuine people’ that spoke to me. This week I am…

I offered to give a talk summary of my vso experience to my church group. As I will eventually remove…

I just wanted to give a mention to the Stockpot. I really loved this place. I was introduced by a…

I am away on holiday at the moment so you are getting some of my old pieces of writing I…

I woke up depressed this morning. There is a lot going on in my head. I am working late tonight,…

If ever you think about wanting to visit a seaside resort that is a little bit old fashioned, I would…

There are new developments in the offing! By the end of September I will have finished my Cameroon and Sri…

CAP stands for Christians against poverty. The three CAP Money Course principles are How to build and live on…

Out of all the Peabody estates in North West London that I work on, Dalgarno Gardens W10 is one of…

I am SO Boomer woman!   Right age range, own property, working, trying to get my head round Twitter but…

Wikipedia: The working rebuilt bombe, built by a team led by John Harper and switched on by the Duke of…