Stormzy came to Kings Cross last week-end to shoot a music video for his track, Blinded by your Grace….

I went to do outreach in a South London suburb I have never been to before and my boss…

I went to a cultural awareness panel discussion at work as part of Black History month. The first talk was…

I am on a campaigning roll at the moment. I once managed a lovely young woman who is now severely…

I went to Whipsnade Zoo at the week-end. It costs £28 to get in which includes a voluntary donation.  It…

I got burgled again. It is less than a year since the last time, but I am sure it is…

After we spoke I wanted to touch base and give you some mum/dad talk.  You may not like…

Hi James!  How are you?   Great drama last week because we got burgled.  The last time we were burgled…

I went on a speed awareness course. This is the second one I have been on.  The first was obviously…

Dear Team I struggle to describe the horrendous job Bedfordshire Police made of dealing with my recent burglary on the…

We are in week 2 of 3-4 weeks of total building/DIY chaos and it is enormously stressful. I have gone…

The big news since I last wrote is that J2 has got a job for September as a teaching assistant…